Have severe psoriatic arthritis, forearm skinned, lumbar back injured. Emergency?

I have severe psoriatic arthritis for +25 years, and yesterday I fell down an icy front porch step, landing on my back. It happened so fast, that I couldn t catch my fall. I landed on my lumbar back, injuring it, I think I broke a middle right foot toe ,I don t know how that occurred, and my left forearm is skinned. My back is really hurting, cannot move with regular range of motion,toe as well swollen and discolored. My lumbar region has black and blue marks, and is very painful. Should I go to the ER just for xrays?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013