Have severe neck pain and pain behind ears. Is it due to bad posture? Or due to lack of sleep?

I have severe neck pain and pain in the bones just behind ears.I belive this happened because of my bad posture in sleep,and working in computer ..When going to sleep I start lying on my back and with out pillow.After one sleep of 2-3 or 4 hours I am waking up.then I am not able put my head in proper position and hence not able to sleep.And after the first sleep I am not feeling to touch my head on bed. Due to lack of sleep I am facing lot other problems. Please help me in this.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012