Have severe migraines, headaches. Had an MRI, subtle foci noticed. On pain management. Suggest?

I had an MRI last Friday for severe Migraines and chronic headaches that I have had for a month. I have had hadaches and migraines since I was a small child. I am a woman. The MRI seems normal. I am seeing a pain management doctor. The MRI states under Brainstem: "Subtle foci of slightly increased T2 signal in the pos of questionable significance." Everything else seems to be within normal limits other than Vascular notes: "Patent flow voids at the level of the circle of Willis. Dominent left vertibral artery." I am seeing a Pain Management Doctor. They see nothing alarming in these reports and they are probably fine - however the very little research I have done (enough to make me dangerous) :) has referred to strokes and TIA. My great grand mother, grand mother and mother all died from strokes. I know my mother's medical background began with TIA and I have a 5 year old daughter. Should I see an Neurologist to get more specialized treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013