Have severe hypotonia. Tested for Rett syndrome and guanidinacetate deficiency. Stem cell transplant improve condition?

I have a severely disabled 12 yr old child who has severe hypotonia, mentally is about 6-12mths of age, constantly chews his fingers, autistic like repietitive movements, has intractable seizures, muscle spasms, multiple mini drops throughout the day, but physically looks " normal" .

He is being tested for a variant of Rett syndrome and guanidinacetate deficiency.

I read about a case where a young girl in America with Rett syndrome was diagnosed with leukemia and was given a bone marrow transplant and starting talking for the first time in her life and ger symptoms started to reverse. Would a bone marrow transplant or stem call transplant likely improve my sons condition if he did have guanidinacetate or similar deficiency??????
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013