Have severe headaches and nausea. Had cancer and took Enberl. Related?

My daughter took Enbrel in 2010/2011 she ended up with severe headaches/ nausea ..after having cancer and chemo she has still had severe headaches after a biopsy of brain Doctors still don t know what it is...not cancer.. It can be an auto amune disease... she has been on dexamethsone for 6 weeks and is so bloated and swollen and no one can give us an answer... Dr. Gelfand of ucsf has been trying to find out some answers... do you think it could be from taking Enberl for almost a year...
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013