Have severe headache with back problem. Had cancer. What is the remedy?

Hi, I woke at 4.30 am this morning with headache. Then again at 8am. I am on holiday in Madeira and thought my blood pressure might have been the problem. I felt very unwell over breakfast, so returned to my room. When I woke at 8am I also had pains in my wrists. These got worse as the morning progressed and moved up my arms. The pains were getting worse, so I lay down on the bed. It was only when I lay on my back that the pain started to decrease. More in the left arm, with the right arm still aching. It then made me think it could be my back which was causing me the problem. I am 68 and do have back problems. I see physio on a regular basis back home in England. I was hoping to have a massage today or tomorrow in the hotel, do you think this is wise! I go into hospital om Monday for a biopsy of the Volvo . I have had cancer in that area since early in 2008. I look forward to your reply. Jenny
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013