Have severe headache. Taking naproxin. Have tinted urine and kidney stones. What to do?

Hi ....I am 57 yrs old....just went to my dr for severe headaches....bp is normal...good for me in fact.....yes stress at work ....dr gave me naproxcin. With the headaches I had lack of appetite and nausea. No chance of pregnancy. I now have 'dirty' to red tinted urine. No burning...etc. When this has happened previously, the lab would tell me that the 'sample' was contaminated and couldn't be tested. There HAS to be a reason....probably whatever the contaminate was....but this happened repeatedly. Yes I have some dormant (6) kidney stones and I drink a lot of water very little to no soda.
Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013