Have severe headache. Taking medication for migraine. No relief. Cure?

Hello, My name is archana sharma, Age 26 years , i am having severe headache in half part, for last 5-10 days, it happens almost twice a day and Initially pain started in the nasal part and moves from eyes to the back brain(right side) it is so severe that at that time its becomes intolreable , i have no vision issues during pain. I have consulted first E&t specialist which started with medication for 2-3 days but there was no relief so he recommened me to a neurophysician who started m,edication for Migraine , its been 3 days i am on medication but still there is no relief what could be the possible causes for this, as it is really unbearable. Earlier about 2 yrs back i had similar problem but after some aurvedic medication it subsided but now it has reoccurred Please help
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013