Have severe hair loss. Advised to use pilomin solution. Symptoms persisting. Should I continue medication?

Hello Sir Good Morning, I am 24 year old facing hair loss for last 3 years. I found thinning of hair in vertex area. I had consulted a doctor on last feburary and doctor advised me to use pilomin 5 solution daily twice a day. I started using pilomin 5 solution with in few weeks i found losing hair in the crown area. Within a month i stopped using. Now i could see thinning hair in my vertex of the scalp . Since Pilomin 5 contains Minioxidil which passed hair regrowth test .Kindly advise should i continue the medication .
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012