Have severe fibromyalga and arthritis. Had cancer. Using subutex. Guidance.

I have severe fibromyalga and possible arthritis I battled cancer for 14 yrs and have been on pain med since 1992 for about a yr I had no dr and no money so I started using herion I hated it I got into treatment for subutex and we started treating me for pain with generic subutex. I am disabled due to fibro and the subutex works the best for me I could start taking pain med again but I would prefer not to I do not need to do drug treatment I just need to find a pain clinic that gives subutex or bupenopherin the generic. my dr is closing hher clinic due to her own physical problems the end of april im panicing and don't know what to do help... I am in the Spokane WA area and am willing to travel as I have been going to snoqaualmie every six weeks. and I was also wondering if ssdi ins pays for my apt and med.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013