Have severe eye pain and swelling. Have occasional blurry vision and double vision. No medication till now. What could be it?

I am having severe eye pain and swelling of my right eye with occasionally blurry vision and double vision with severe pressure which than radiates to my right temple and to the back of my lower neck. My eyes are clear with no discharge. I seem my doctor today and she didn't know what it was and said something about seeing a vascular surgen for a biopsy and I go for a complete MRI of my head tommorrow to follow up on a mass effect that is by my cerebellum to make sure of no changes... I am extremely uncomfortable and was wondering of your advice
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013