Have severe distension of stomach, stomach ulcers, constipated. Had colonoscopy. What is going on?

i have severe distension of my stomach that never goes down, i look 8 months pregnant and i am 5:5 140 lbs its been going on for more than 6 months. i am now having sharp pains on both sides and this is new a symptom sharp pain when i eat across the top and both sides. i have had a colonoscopy, came back normal. a endoscopy said i have some stomach ulcers to take prillosec, which i took for a week and quit because it made me constipated. i have even swallowed a camera capsule, came back normal. i had a abdominal and pelvis ct, came back normal. have had one blood test not sure what they checked for but it was normal. and this is a new symptom, i use the elliptical 30 min. 4/5 days a week, last couple of times upon reaching about 20 min i get sharp pains all over my stomach and my toes go numb on both feet.. help please...
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013