Have severe chronic pain, headaches, neck and spine pain. How to get relieved?

I need a primary doctor & am having a horrible time finding one! I have severe chronic pain , headaches, neck & spine pain. I live in Hopkins SC. I have run out of my pain med s and cannot find anyone to help me. I don t want to be on any med s but I don t want to be in pain either. I just want to live a somewhat normal life. I am on disability & on Medicare. Is there anyone that is compassionate, understanding, will listen to my symptoms & help me to find the correct pain relief?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013