Have severe back pain. Have medical history and taking dexilant. What is the cause for back pain?

I have been taking dexilant 60 mg for the past 5 months. Had Endoscopy n diagnosed with Acid reflux and Barrett esophagus. Also have IBS and Diverticulitis. However for the last six months have been experiencing severe back pain which travels to the front of my rib cage. Feels like my muscles r being steched. I'm on antidepressants now cause my gastro thinks my back pain is due to the ibs.,,my question is can the dexilant be causing the back pain n muscle pain I've been feeling?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013