Have severe anxiety problem, panic attack and scared of fear. Daily undergo severe palpitation, nausea ,severe vomiting, acidity and no sound sleep. How to completely overcome this problem?

good afternoon Dr. i am having severe anxiexty problem, panic attack and scared of fear. i daily undergo severe palpitation , nausea , severe voomitting, acidity, belching and coz of all these no sound sleep. i have consulted so many doctors but its of mere use. i dont like to consult psychologist coz watever they say its know to me also but i am not able to overcome it. sometimes coz of some reason i fear and sometimes unknown fear or bitter thoughts or bad news fear me alot. m fed of this. i want to completely overcome this. i am married and want to lead a good happy life. tried may kinds like yoga , meditation , exercises, walking reading good books, nothing has helped me, please guide me .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012