Have severe abdominal pain, rashes on abs, red and not itchy. Result of?

I have severe abdominal pain . My ob thought it could be endometriosis and performed an exploratory laparoscopy almost a week ago. I have been on 7.5 mg loritab pain meds since dec 17th. The surgery found no endo. I am recovering from surgery and was placed back on the loritab. A day after surgery I noticed a small rash on the right side of my abs. I figured it was a reaction from the iodine left on my skin. The next day it spread even after showering and all iodine being removed. It has since spread to my face bits just my entire front side if my abdomen (from just below belly button up to just below breasts and it stops halfway to my back on my sides). They are raised bumps. Red. Not itchy. It s also on my face. The bumps on my face aren t noticeable from afar. I called the dr and they advises me to stop taking the loritab. It has been 48 hours to no avail. Not only am I in terrible pain from not being able to take pain meds after surgery, but the rash seems to be getting worse on my face. It was just on my lower jaw line. Now it s up to my eyes and cheeks as well as on my upper lip and nose. Please advise what this could be. I am awaiting my drs response and would like some input.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013