Have severe Nasal blockage problem, headaches, nasal polyp. Used nasal spray. What can be done?

Hello Doctor
I have severe Nasal blockage problem . I use nasal spray ..but that is helpful only for 3-4 hours after whcih the problem again comes back. I start getting headache if the nasal blockage continues. Can you please suggest me some remedy for this. Is it nasal polyp problem . Many people have suggested me to go for surgery but I heard for most of the people the problem comes back after few years . Kindly suggest me some remedy other than surgery.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013