Have sensitivity on lips and eyes, have Bell's Plasy. Is this sexually transmitted?

hi,since 5 _ 6 days i had minor sensetivity on my lips n eyes..i just avoided but it continued in interval of 3 to 4 hours ..den i went to ent specialist he just suggested me to hav b 12 morning wen i was brushing suddenly could not spit properly..i rushed to neurologist ..i came to know..its bells pasly, tensed now i got medication started and all tests done.but i wanto know is this a sexually transmitted disease and can it lead to herpes and wht measures i sud take and wht diet to follow..
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012