Have sensitive, sore, tingling sensation in nipples, frequent urination, fatigue and nausea. Had miscarriage earlier. Pregnant?

Hi. I'm 20 years old and am sexually active. My fiancé and I are currently trying to get pregnant. I had a miscarriage back in February.. (or at least I think I did.. :/) I had all the pregnancy symptoms. Like, sensitive to smells... some certain words would even make me sick. Like the word "chocolate". Then I started getting severe cramps, so bad sometimes that I couldn't even get out of bed. Then one day, I was bleeding very bad and something came out of me. It didn't look like a miscarried fetus. But then again, I would've been very early in my pregnancy. I believe it was a miscarriage because right after the thing came out of me, my cramps stopped and no longer had symptoms. Now, two months later.. I believe I'm pregnant. I have sensitive/sore/tingling sensation in my nipples. I also have been peeing a lot. Fatigue, and SOMETIMES nausea. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013