Have sensitive skin, develop scars scratching mosquito bite, tried various treatments not worked

I'm from Malaysia. I'm 27 years old, 5 feet 1 inch tall and 45 kg in weight. I've been having a skin problem since, I would say, my whole life. I have sensitive skin and whenever my skin itches from mostly mosquito bites, I will scratch until they leave marks all over my body. Right now, my legs have the most scars, my arms not as much but nevertheless quite a lot there. When I was little, my mum has brought me to a number of skin specialists but nothing really worked. Tried a few creams/treatments/serums but they didn't work too. I've come to a point where I've almost given up on this. Please help. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013