Have sensitive, dry skin. How to get rid of dark circles, freckles and dark patches on skin?

Hi! I am 30 year old married woman, having two kids. I have very very sensitive and excessively dry skin . I have under eye dark circles and few freckles which are very dark and prominent. How can I get rid of these dark circles and freckles?? Also from past one year I have some dark patches developed on my back and legs. The no. of those patches are increasing day by day. I have used Niltan on them but all in vain. Can you pls help with my problems??
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012