Have sensitive breasts, tingling nipples and producing colostrum. Had Essure procedure done. Cause?

I had the Essure procedure done along with 2 uteren ablations. I can in no way get pregnant!! However, for the past several days my breast have been extremely sensitive and have been tingling from the nipple all the way through the center of my breast. They also are producing colostrum My body is acting very strange. There is absolutely NO WAY I can get pregnant but I have all the symptoms. What could be going on?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013