Have sensitive breast, stomach, back pain, pain during intercourse, mood swings, bloated. Had tubal ligation, after pregnancy. Pregnant?

I am a mom of 4 and had a tubal ligation after my last child following a c-section. Over the last few weeks, my breasts have been overly sensitive, extreme stomach and lower back pains as well as abnormal pains in my lower abdomen. I have also been getting tired earlier than usual, pain and discomfort during sex, mood swings and my stomach is becoming larger and slightly firm in my lower abdomen, cervix area. I don't know what type of procedure was done. I have been downplaying the situation due to the chances of being pregnant after tubal ligation is not very common. I am thinking about going to the doctors to get some peace of mind. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant with all of this being said?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013