Have seminal leakage and weak erections. Do masturbation. Now have back pain, yellow eyes, pre mature ejaculation. Suggestions?

I'm 17.I have seminal leakage and weak erections. I have masturbated but not more than twice a week on average. Now I have lower back pain, extreme hair fall, slight yellowness of eyes, and pre mature ejaculation. My genital area has become very sensitive and ejaculates even with slightest of arousals.
Please recommend me a diet and a treatment of conventional medicine. Not herbal. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Hi. With these I suggest you to avoid watching porn movies and mastrubation for atleast a week. Spend more time in goid company and avoid talking about sex. Do regular out door exercise and nutritious food like fruits and green leafy vegetables..
get done USG abdomen and pelvis, testosterone level and liver enzymes to rule out any other problem. These will help you.

General & Family Physician Dr. Albana Sejdini's  Response

First, you need to identify why you have yellow eyes: possible liver problems. Do blood work and liver enzymes.

Lower back pain might be related to infection or uro-genital tract. This might explain leakage. - Do urine analysis, urine culture, and culture of spermatic discharge.

Once the results of analysis are in, you should start treatment with antibiotic. While you are on therapy, try not to masturbate.

You are too young and will overcome to these problems very quickly but need correct medical evaluation and treatment.

With regards to diet, try to eat healthy and fresh foods, fruits and vegetables, avoid processed foods and high-calories foods.

Try to avoid also energetic drinks, caffeine drinks, alcohol, smoking, or other illicit drugs.

Stay physically active, do some sports (running, playing soccer or basketball or other sport you like).

Hope it helped!