Have seminal fluid leakage. Prescribed Penegra. Proper solution?

Hi, I have a seminal fluid leakage problem. Whenever I think of something arousing, the fluid starts to leak from my penis . And when I try to indulge in foreplay, I get an erection once in the very first time and then with in like 20 seconds it starts to sag and I am not able to bring it to a proper erection afterwards. And the seminal fluid keeps leaking and I get very tired with in a short duration. I have consulted a doctor before and he prescribed penegra 50 mg. I used it once and I was able to have a proper sex on that day. I dont have any noticeable heart problem and I smoke heavily. Off late even without thinking about something arousing, this seminal fluid leakage happens. Can you please suggest me the proper solution for this?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. You have not given your age here. For a youngster, semen leakage is normal while getting aroused. Erection problems are normally due to psychological factors. For an elder person, both of these conditions are clinical and therefore you should visit a physician. Penegra is a sexual enhancer like viagra, helps only to get an erection once.

You might need psychotherapy and other cognitive behavioral therapies. I can help you through telephone. Please do contact me through customer care of for a telephonic consultation session.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.