Have semi digested brown stool and gas issues. Why is SGPT increased?

i am Rajat and 19 year old and i m suffering from stomach problems like too much gas creation and semi digested brown stool . when i visited to doctors, every time my blood report stated, increased SGPT and alkaline phosphate . now i m taking Sorbiline syrup(- Sorbitol Solution and TR1 Choline Citrate) 10_20 ml daily without prescription and it is causing me dizziness , sleepiness all time hungry and shitting 2-4 times and its yellow now. should i take it?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012