Have semen report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

i am married since 15 months.still without a baby ..we both have consulted doctor and had all the tests wife tests are all resent semen test says volume - 2 ml, colour- whitish ph- lkaline liquefaction time- liquified total count- 60 million rapid progressive- 30% sluggish progress- 30% immotile- 40% pus cells- 6-8/hpf rbc s - nil/hpf epithelial- 2-3 hpf abnormal forums- present my stomach was upset when i had the semen test,does that makes a difference.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013