Have semen analysis result. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hi doctor. I took a semen analysis and got the below results.
Volume: 1.5
Color: milky/ turbid
Vicosity: normal
Liquefaction: 30
PH: alk
Agglutination: negative
WBC: 1-2
Sperm concentration: 19ml
Grade A rapidly progressive 5%
Grade B sluggish progressive 25%
Grade C non progressive 30%
Grade D nonmotile 40 %
Normal : 40%
Abnormal: 60%
Pls advise
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query.Based on the report of your semen analysis I would like to comment that you have what is called as Ssthenozooapermia meaning there by that Your sperm count is low and percentage of active motile sperm is also very low as per WHO standards.
The presence of 1-3 WBC is suggestive of infection either in Seminal Vesicle or Prostate which can be cured by taking antibiotics for 3 weeks, Please repeat your semen analysis after 2 months.