Have self harmed, bleeding deep cuts. Bleed not stopped. What if not seeing doctor?

Hello I was wondering if you could tell me what would happen, and what the worse thing that could happen if she doesn't see a doctor, basically my best mate has self harmed they are really deep and there is about 30 plus cuts all very deep, they won't stop bleeding and the blood flow is fast and strong, but she is refusing to see a doctor, I have tried to stop the bleeding but nothing seems to be working, what is the worse outcome from this
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013

Thank you for the query.

The worse thing that can happen is bleeding to death. If bleeding wont be stopped she will simply die. It can happen quite quickly especially if blood stream is ample. This is urgent condition and you should call for help as soon as possible.
And even if the bleeding will somehow stop and she will survive it, infection is another obstacle.
So seems she wont get better without medical attention.

Hope this will help.