Have seizures, fever. Done blood tests, EEG. Taking epilex. Is it safe?

Sir, I had developed Seizure when i was 5yrs old from fever and initially started with Zarontine syrup and later with Epilex. Last 15yrs I am having Epilex Chrono 500 twice daily and I was ok, but last few months I am having jerks, mild seizures and got checked up with EEG and Blood test , Like Serum Valporate tests etc. The Dr has increased by dose by 200mg. As I used to have Epilex Chro 500 after break fast and 500 Mg after dineer. Now i am having 500mg after Breakfast and 700mg after dineer. Is it safe and hope there is no side effects also. If any how to get rid of it. Kindly advice
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013