Have seizures caused by chemo, nausea, dizziness. Been on lamotrigine. Side effects?

Hi, I have been on lamotrigine since Jan. 28 and got up to 100 mg twice per day as of Feb.18. I am having bad side effects and feel I need to quit this drug. I understand I need to decrease it gradually the same way I started it. I need to know if I can accelerate this and not take 4 weeks to get off it. I went on it to control seizures caused by chemo . I only get one or two a year, and have never had one when I was awake, but only in my sleep. My doctor is away for the next 6 weeks and the pharmacist can t or won t answer this question. I live alone in a rural area and am too dizzy and nauseous to drive anywhere. Thank you for your time. Shannon
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013