Have secretion from vagina. The periods quantity and lenght has decreased. Took clamydia test. What is going on?

Hi I have a vaginal secretion for over six years. It is yellow green in color and does not itch and smell. It is very heavy in amount and gets heavier around ovulation and menstration. lately a very stron rotten scent has developed. It does not smell fresh or fishy it smells like something died in there. iT STILL DOES NOT ITCH. My period also has decreased in quantity and lenght moving from four five days using 7 to one pack napkins to 3 days using three napkins one per day. I get excessively wet during sex and and if the guy ejacualate in me it runs all the way out with out me even standing. I took a clamydia test and that was negative. I also took a Gonnorhae shot and nothing changed. What is going on? I am getting irritated.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
thank you for your query.

your vaginal discharge suggests infection.
Any change in the vagina's balance of normal bacteria can affect the smell, color, or discharge texture. These are a few of the things that can upset that balance:

Antibiotic or steroid use
Bacterial vaginosis,
Birth control pills
Cervical cancer
Chlamydia or gonorrhea (STDs), sexually transmitted infections
Douches, scented soaps or lotions, bubble bath
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
Vaginitis, irritation in or around the vagina
Yeast infections

the treatment requires usage of anti-biotics for bacterial infections and/or anti fungals.along with vaginal creams.

thank you for your query.
wishing you good health