Have sebaceous cyst on eyebrow, burst. What can help clear infection?

I have a sebaceous cyst on my eyebrow. It burst yesterday so all pus etc was released. Doctor gave me antibiotics for 7 days starting today to clear up the infection. If the lump/cyst doesn t go away after 7 days I am assuming I will need it surgically removed. I got on holiday a week after I m due to finish antibiotics. Should i wait til after holiday to get it removed and if so will I be safe to go in a swimming pool on holiday if I use a water tight plaster and keep head out
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012