Have scoliosis and stabilized slipped disc. Have pinched nerves in leg. Diagnosed as non-specific urethritis. Due to disc problem?

i have scoliosis and a stablized sliped dsc and have had it fr years with no surgical intervention. basically i am experiencing pinch nerves that was effecting my right leg but after many years no more. what i am getting is what seems to be urethritis when my back is playing up. i dont have problems urinating or burning before or after. no discharge and docotors have described it as non specific urethritis. could it be my disk.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013