Have scoliosis. Feeling of bruise in back, sore to touch, pain. Normal X-ray. What is this?

I have scoliosis and have the feeling of a very bruised vertebrae in my middle back, it is very sore to touch, and aches when not even touched, heat seems to help-it feels bruised on the bone itself and not the surrounding mucsles. X-ray apparently showed nothing, and didn t the dr wasnt even told that I had scoliosis from the x-ray (It has not healed itself, unless a modern miracle, as in Dec 2011 I was x-rayed for severe bronchitis and it showed scoliosis still. the Doctors seem to fob me off, saying with anti inflamatories it will go away but it has been 3 months with no improvment. As it is my spine I am obviously worried abuot what could be causing this, and future implications it may have. Please if you have any idea on what this may be, please please let me know.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012