Have scleroderma, pulmonary fibrosis, chest pain, breathlessness, swelling. Dry cough

I have scleroderma . Pul. fibrosis , feeding tube due to gastropersis, dysphasia, red spots on face and now body, chest pain , shortness of breath, reynauds and alot of swelling. I will be having a echo on my heart. I ve been through all the treatments befor with the chemo along with all the usual drugs they try. I really want to know what will happen if I do no treatments at all. (I am 40) I also have a bad dry cough. I have paid and still can t get through
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013