Have sciatica pain. Taking testosterone product. Is this adding to discomfort?

Good Morning, My husband is suffering from severe siatica pain It s been going on for over a month straight He is healthy male, 38 years, no kids, he is Italian So he can get tense easily if a stressful situation Arises. He started going to a helpful chiropractor but w Work he s only making it to see him 1xweek He has been taking a testosterone product From Gnc called Test Freak & I was wondering If this could be adding to his discomfort Any suggestions he is in miserable pain & Is busy w carrying on his telecom engineer Job... Much thanks! Jenna
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013