Have sciatica caused by herniated discs. Feeling numbness and flutter in chest. Confused. Suggest

I am a 33 year old female with lower back problems sciatica caused by herniated discs. I have had a numb right calf and foot since my last serious attack in December. It seems to be improving slowly but it cramps up multiple times a day. Im not sure if this is related but my
left arm has been numb and tingling for about a week now and I have experienced a flutter in my chest which causes me to cough. I'm starting to worry a bit as I'm on Diane 35 and I'm not sure if these symptoms are due to a possible blood clot or to the nerve damage caused by my back issues.
Any input is much appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013