Have scar after bee bites. Numb hands and veins swollen. Normal?

hi i was stung hundreds of times (i am not exaggerating) when i encountered a bee hive the size of a large pillow. it has been over three weeks and fortunately i am still alive despite the scars. currently i have numbness in my ring and pinky fingers, tops of my hands, forearms and ankles and pinky and ring toes of my feet as well. there is also some swelling in in my veins in my left hand. where i was bit on my forehead and scalp are still sore as well. it feels as though my nerves were affected. is this normal? i understand my case is unusual but i m wondering if i have suffered any permanent damage. :(
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
About 10 percent of people who get stung by a bee have a bit stronger reaction (large local reaction), with signs and symptoms such as:Extreme redness
or Swelling at the site of the sting that gradually enlarges over the next day or two.Large local reactions tend to resolve over five to 10 days. Having a large local reaction doesn't mean you'll have a severe allergic reaction the next time you're stung. But some people develop similar large local reactions each time they're stung. If you get stung more than a dozen times, the accumulation of venom may induce a toxic reaction and make you feel quite sick.If this happens to you, talk to your doctor about treatment and prevention.Hope this helps.Take care