Have scabs in pubic area. Have swollen groin lymph nodes. Painful to walk. Treatment?

Hi, I have dry skin on my pubic area, above the genitals, and 4 or 5 scabs, I believe from scratching . I contributed this possibly to my psoriasis .. I ve only ever had that on my scalp though. Then my groin lymph nodes swelled up on the left side, the size of small grapes, and the pubic area as well. Very tender and sore, mainly on the left side of my pubic area. I m starting to itch up my abdomen and on my hips. It s becoming painful to walk Possible pain deeper and higher up on my left side. 20 year old female and no possibility of any stds.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013