Have scabies, mostly in scalp, transmitted to daughter. Is it due to hair follicles or nail dirt?

HI ... I HAVE SCABIES GOIN ON A YEAR NOW , I HAVE MANAGED TO GET RID OF THEM TWICE BUT GOT RE INFECTED FROM CLOTHES ... SINCE SEPTEMBER I HAVE THEM IN MY SCALP AND MANAGE TO KEEP THEM AT BAY BY PASTING MY HAIR EVERY NIGHT WITH CLOVE OIL , BORAX PEROXIDE CIDER VINEGAR MIX BUT ITS NOT KILLING THEM , MY DAUGHTER NOW HAS THEM ALSO IN HER SCALP FROM USING MY HAIR STRAIGHTMER, I HAV GONE TO 3 DOCTORS IN IRELAND AND THEY ALL TELL ME THEY DONT GO TO YOUR SCALP WHICH IS BULL SHIT AS IF THERE UNDER UR NAILS THEYL GO WHEREVER U LAND THEM AND I HAV THICK HAIR SO THEY CLING ON TO THE HAIR FOLLICLES ... AND IT SEEMS THERE IS NO HELP FOR SUFFERERS . ANY MEDICATION THAT SEEMS TO KILL THEM HAS BEEN BANNED AND CANT BE GOT . I HAVE DUMPED ALL MY CLOTHES , AM TOTALLY BEHIND IN MY STUDIES AND BROKE FROM TRYING TO FIGHT THIS . IS THERE ANYTHING OR ANYWHERE U CAN RECOMMEND THAT I CN GET FOR MY SCALP ?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012