Have scabies, applied Permethrin. Developed rashes behind ear and chest, itching and burning sensation. Solution?

I was recently treated for scabies that somehow was passed on to me, I work in a nursing home so I m assuming the scabies came from there? Anyhow ...I ve applied permethrin twice however this morning when I got up I noticed a rash behind my ears and on my chest my right ear has lil bumps like blisters , I m wondering if this means the medicine difnt work for me? Or could it something else ? Lots of itching and burning sensation
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012