Have s.aureus infection. Pus samples showed moderate growth of s.aureus. How to get relief?

Sir I have s.aureus infection for the past six months. I also had a stye in the mouth and right eye during the period. , My pus samples showed moderate growyh of s.aureus with resistance to methicillin group of antibiotics . I have been prescribed cefadroxyl 500 tablets... Now after two months , I am again getting mild infections of s. aureus for which I am prescribed lizolid 600 tablets. Kindly advise how to eradicate this s.aureus infection completely. Thanks & regards karthik
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012