Have sarcoidosis and peripheral neuropathy. On intermittent Endocet. Can I have grapes?

I have sarcoidosis and peripheral neuropathy (feet). Currently, I'm on intermittent Endocet when the pain is too much for me to function (concentrate). I've discovered that the oxycodone in Endocet interacts with grapefruit juice — which of course I happen to love. However, from my understanding of the explanation of the interaction, it seems that the grapefruit juice actually INcreases the effect of the oxycodone. Does this mean I could take less Endocet with the juice to get the same effect?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013