Have runny nose, sore throat, ear infection and cough. Have ear pain while bending. Reason?

Hi, this morning I felt fine besides the flu that I have just began recovering from. The symptoms I have include runny nose , stuffy nose, sore throat , double ear infection , coughing, and continuous phlegm accumulation in my throat. Today as I was praying I bent over and felt a sharp pain above and behind my right ear. It feels like a straight line that runs horizontally in my head. The pain occurs most when I bend over and I feel a minor headache throughout my entire head. I am a hookah smoker and i smoke at least one head of hookah a day which consists of 4-5 circular coals, If anyone could answer what any possible causes could be it would be very helpful. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013