Have runny nose, fever and reddish rash on the scrotum. Do I have herpes?

Good Afternoon

I have recently had a runny nose, and fever (general flu symptoms) which has lasted for seven days, during this i noticed a small red blemish on my scrotum. It is painless and looks like it has tried to scab but the scab keeps getting knocked off. The only sexual activity i have had recently was about ten days ago, when I received a handjob in a massage parlour (no other sexual contact. I am worried that i might have herpes. Is this possible?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013