Have root canal, crown. Crown fell off. Having bad taste due to abcess. Pull off teeth?

I have a root canal and a crown on my lower right side. The crown just fell off for the 3rd time. I thought I had an absess, but now know that the bad taste was from bacteria between the loose crown. My dentist did an x-ray and say a pocket at the end of my tooth and said it was absessed, but it was never painful, so I didn t think it was. He sent me to an implant specialist who sent me to a root canal specialist. I have spent close to $10,000 on my mouth with root canals, crowns and cavities constantly. What is the worst case scenerio if I just pull the tooth? I fear my teeth shifting to the right, but I have a crown and root canal on my left lower tooth too, can I just pull both? my bottom teeth are crowded anyway.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013