Have rod inside femur, not able to sit properly, pain in inner thigh. Xray reports fine. Any suggestion?

I had a broken femur due to head on collision by a druck driver about 4 years ago. The doctor put a rod inside my femur. I have gone through physical therapy . But, I have never been able to sit Indian Style since the accident. Now, when I work out and turn a certain way or going up steps I get a sharp pain in my inner thigh. It doesn t ways happen it just come on quickly. It is extremely painful. I had the doctor xray it and everything is fine. I think I have baby this leg and now the muscle is weak. I think it is the inner thigh mucsle. When I have a massage they say that muscle is very tight. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012