Have ringworm on shoulders. Used Daktacort. How long to completely cure it?

I have been suffering from Ringworm on both the shoukders since 2 months. On visiting a doctor in Oct 2012, I was told to use Daktacort ointment for a week and though it seemed to reduce, ringworm reappeared 1 week after I stopped using. So doc advised me to continue using it for another 2 weeks, but no relief. So after 4 weeks, I went to Doc again and I was prescribed Timodine which also didn t reduce the ringworm. The area aroung has become scaly and on my third visit, I was asked to use Terbinafine Hydrochloride (anti fungal ) cream which made the Ringworm worse. So In Dec 2012, I still have ringworm. I would like to know any remedies and how long it will take to completely cure it
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012