Have ringing in ear and dizziness. Roof of mouth is swelling. Treatment?

I have a ringing in my left ear, with fullness and I get dizzy some times dizzy enough to get sick, the roof of my mouth at my throat is swelling. I have been to 3 doctors for this. One said otitis media the other flushed my ear out and the last one a week ago was an ent ,who looked in my ear said the ear drum was fine and gave me a hearing test . I m getting tired of every day living in fear I may get a dizzy spell because I drive truck. Can you help me out
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013